We understand that with our busy lives it is not always possible to give time. However, becoming an MGO member helps us in our efforts to educate the public on safe, responsible gun ownership as well as preserving and defending our right to keep and bear arms.
Approximately 90% of what Michigan Gun Owners is involved in is education and the other 10% is support for charitable organizations.
An MGO membership also includes some premium features on our forum including the right to vote, a bigger private message box, the ability to bump want ads daily, an avatar and membership badge, the ability to post pictures with ads and MGO swag.
|SWAG PACK & 1 Year Membership||$59.99||Show details||59.99|
|INSTANT FORUM PERKS Memberships||Show details|
|1-Year Membership||$25.00||Show details||25.00|
|1-Year Membership ACTIVE MILITARY||$15.00||Show details||15.00|
|1-Year Membership JUNIOR||$15.00||Show details||15.00|
|1-Year Membership SENIOR||$15.00||Show details||15.00|
|1-Year Membership VETERAN||$15.00||Show details||15.00|
|3-Year Membership||$65.00||Show details||65.00|
|5-Year Membership||$100.00||Show details||100.00|
|Lifetime Membership||$400.00||Show details||400.00|